Tuesday, October 20, 2009

You have a powerful tool!


Do you feel defenseless?
Are you tired of being stuck down with offense?
Are you tired of being pin down with such nonsense?
Are you fed up living in fear???
You curl yourself waiting for brightness of day?
waiting for all to vanish away.
Are you the one taking something that you don't deserve?
Or perhaps stuck with some one & force to serve?
well I desperately want to tell you!
i wanna confess what you need to hear
You don't have to take it...
You don't need to enjoy the dizziness
and take the stress
You don't need to go through all this pain (life is offering you)
You don't need to fear or live for the strain
You have a
POWERFUL TOOL!
Yes you!
don't have to be a super hero
but the key to your prison was inside of you
Free your self.....today
fly away
Because all you need to do is PRAY.
Your own mouth and words can save you
believe me or not but this is true
Call it hopeless, say it's not.
But all the power is in every little thought

The power is inside of you
You just have to let it out
If you have to, then shout!

Conflicts...
It thought it can take me (or you) over
but
WE have OUR savior!
i had my fears
Sometimes i was even scared to move
I was surrounded by visions and panic
My thoughts went out of control
Day after day
this was on a role
But yesterday and Now!
i prayed to my savior
and he did
save me!
i was finally free
I didn't think i can escape
This problem was like a repeating tape!
I am out
I should be 100 percent free today
Because i learned my lesson
When need something and have troubles!
Call on Jesus
but also
I won't curl, and cry & take it like a fool!
No! I will use my powerful tool!




I pray for all my Facebook friends.....let The/our savior come into your lives to prove hes
REALly helpful and caring, and let your problems just go away! Thanks for our powerful tool!

1 comment:

  1. WOW !! im speechless !! i love my powerful tool !...I love Jesus Christ !!

    ReplyDelete