Saturday, October 3, 2009

This love

Is this love right or is it wrong
Is it getting weak or getting strong?
I love you
but do i want freedom?, i don have a clue
you are honestly the best
that's so obvious to express
mabye i should just stick around for a while
Your number i dial
But don't get to cozy
and on my shoulder, don't get too dozy
because i don't have time for this
sorry today you get no kiss
i have stuff to get done
im not the only one
i really hope you don't ask me for more time and be persuasive
because time i really cant give
They're taking it all away i cant rest now
How to get out of this?
i don't know how
This, no one will allow
They're taking my money
They're taking my time and energy
They have me all runny
separated from my honey
Im so unsure if i need you around or not
But then again i cant give up one of the best things I've got.
This issue
with it, just please go along
Because you are right and this is wrong.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT POEMS CINDY !!.. I LOVE TO READ THEM...ESPECIALLY THE RHYMING ONES .

    ReplyDelete