Monday, October 5, 2009

Stand strong



























God wants me and you
to be true and
Stand strong!
I know
it's been long
and you had enough!
and life is just so tough!
especially when you get these feeling in life
that don't really matter
your worrying about beauty and you getting fatter
You let little things knock you down
You should be focused on whats around
And what is coming
someone great and someone stunning
He is on his way
There is no time to crumble and lay
like your not okay
Its time to plant your feet firm
To keep this relationship long term
as you confirm.
Stand strong
and carry on
and do not fall down
and be bound.
Stand tall
above all
And be strongly,
for god has taught this lesson to me.
As i have been away from his house.
As laziness tries to take me in.
As temptation tries to act like its not a sin.
As i feel like i cant carry on.
I will stand strong!

1 comment:

  1. amen cindy !!that was great...it gives me hope that i do need to stand strong... cuz things like sin always bring me down...so now i will stand strong.,.. great poem. i love it !

    ReplyDelete