Tuesday, October 27, 2009

tumbled and pulled

Said my prayers,
When to bed
protect me i said
Suddenly i wake up in the night
My sleepiness glided away from my reach.
I was just alone and awake
Some trouble began to bake.
all of a sudden i was at tug a war with my own speech.
Some annoying decision buzzed in my head
all the noise i was getting enough and fed
I was being tugged left to right
in the middle of the night.
I was being pulled but i didn't like it
grabbed to do one thing but grabbed to do the other
I didn't like it one bit
then i suddenly fell
to a sleepy spell
i had weird weird dreams
different things
all of a sudden something steams!
It was my arm
stretched out and turned
i reached for the light and then i got burned
The light was not so bright
I received tears of pain and fright
i saw a not so friendly face on my ceiling
what was it?
i was puzzling
then some strangely stranger
took of the remainder.
he would not stop pulling me
his grip wouldn't get weakly
He seem to be begging me.
Begging me to the follow his leadership
begging me to think he can actually be trusted
I thought of him more as lusted
and he reached for my grip
All this along with strange music
Everything was just wrong and sick
Along with everything i hear a creepy tick
This dream was not happening properly
What the heck happened with me?
i had a dream that i gave in to the pull
pull of bad things
Why would i do that?
Why would i get carried away
i was like a declining brae
that's crazy
that terrible
that's unbearable
Why was i tumbled
why i rolled?
Why was i crumbed
Why did i feel so cold?
I just wanted a safe night of sleep?
Why is this happening why did this happen?
I don't want to be forced anymore
Was something telling me to loose faith?
Was something telling me i was bait?
i know my poem and my dreams were so bad and mumbled
i don't know why i felt hopeless and crumbled...


1 comment:

  1. Cindy....dont worry.. Tell Sharo ur dreams... im sure they mean something.. watever happens and u get scared... u always know that God is right with you.. :)

    ReplyDelete