Thursday, October 1, 2009

Then and now with jesus

I begged i complained
My thoughts were insane
i had no hope, acting all sadly
this wasn't good, this wasn't me
I had no real friends so no comfort
one reason why it subvert
I felt like there was no love anywhere
No smiles, no hugs, no care
I felt unloved and hopeless
unable and depressed
where were my focuses?
where was my mind?
i was being hopeless
while someone was so kind
i may not of been triggered or reminded
But he was always there
and he was someone who cared
Someone who loved me
someone who viewed carefully
he was there through it all
but he wouldn't let me fall
He brings me a thrill
when i was feeling to kill
and needed a fill
Now
i had to do as i will
and praise his name
Make him a big part
and give him the fame
Before i was wrong
but now i am strong
He's more in my life
He is my life
and he provides me with life
i am no longer dim
Now i love me
and will always love him

1 comment: