Friday, October 16, 2009

Show me the way





Show me the way,
I'm stuck in a thought.
Show me where to go

from the battle I'v
e fought
Im helpless,
alone.
Don't know what to do on my own,
broken,
on the verge of being crushed,

When i think to talk,
i get hushed.

Lord tell me what to do!
Show me a vision
take me there

help me make a decision!

This path is getting too foggy for me

where will i be?
I do
n't know what to do?
Help me see!

I'm in need of your presence.
Time is of the essence,

Speed is of the essence.
I remember when you give me ideas I love it!
I remember when you pulled me from
those horrible problems
I'm above it!
Lord pull me out of this ditch of decision
s!
Place me in the niche of my future visions.
Please avoid me the roads
where there is t
horns and horns
Please make me pick the one with new faith born.

I want to help people get faith
and take more my self
Another quest is to be and get closer wi
th the best!
I need you
I need you helplessly
I want to run into your arms and be with you all day
But can y
ou show me the way?


1 comment:

  1. omg cindy....this touched my heart...its wonderful.this one was anointed...keep this talent and continue lifting up the name of Jesus Christ...God bless

    -Ryo

    ReplyDelete