Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This year



At the beginning of this year, i was told that the best year of my life was about to unfold. As this year now comes to an end i can summarize it with some words...Hardworking, New, Changing, Knowledge, Hope, Help, Different, Expensive, Train, Quick, Closer, Wow, Trust, Developing, Strength, Choices, kindness, Love, Unusual & battle. After you've seen these words how do you sum up the year? Does any relate to you? After thinking about 2009...I think it's was a great year. I may of had some stress, struggles & extra things to pay for, But it turned out Great!(honest) When i heard that this year was going to be the best year of my life, I heard that message in church. That message didn't exactly mean that I'm gonna have exotic vacations, find true love, Become famous or Enjoy all holidays, Hek, i didn't enjoy most of my Christmas. But one really great thing happened, I learned more about my Lord, I became closer to him. Close enough to feel him, Close enough to tell you that these blogs are not fake, my imagination or just my personal opinion, it's true, & God is all REAL. I used to learn about our Jesus, but later i would always question if he was still real or if science & theory's were THE true facts...Now I'm sure, That he's real. This upcoming year, i plan to get closer & do more for God. I wanna hear his voice!!! That's a hek of a resolution but I know it's possible. With God my Struggling, stressful 2009 year was a great, wonderful year after all, But for 2010 It's going to be even better, who knows maybe less stressful. God never wants us to be stressed @ all, he wants us to call on him & be positive in our problems so we don't be stressed. I'm gonna work on that to, Because who needs to feel that way, cry or have extra pimples(ew), i mean if you want sympathy no one will ever give it to you! God is the only one who cares for you & want to fill you up with what you lack. This year many people including me & my close family changed. I can remember when me & My cousin Ryan were worried about these people not changing & they continue to do wrong, but look what happen now! This year was great, I improved, everyone i know improved. There's always room for more improvement. 2010 will be an improvement! Positivity, Action, Change, God!
I wish everyone a HAPPY NEW YEARS! & i hope that all your New Years resolutions come true & HAPPEN! , because it gets more possible EVERY year ^.^




1 comment: