Monday, December 7, 2009





Yesterday was freezing! confusing! demanding!...i was so close to not going to church, because i knew i would have to take the train the brick cold weather. The train was possibly local too. I thought it would of been too much trouble... then a thought came to me, insisting that i SHOULD go to church. I told my parents my minds made up & i didn't care; I was going! My dad had to drive his friend to the airport(he missed church)....he was starting to get annoying because he really almost kept back our Sunday & it caused arguments( i had a headache). Also my mom was insisting i shouldn't go in the cold. I really hate it when the enemy uses adults & parents to keep a determined child of god away from church. He can make a christian person care less about our wonderful god...The one who always & will always matter. We should always care about him...like seriously!
She was trying to drag me away... she also wanted me to come back to her church in the Bronx..which 1rst of all, i don't like the Bronx, 2nd of all, i wasn't really getting anything from that church not even the presence of the holy spirit....I never knew about that or about some special language called speaking in tongues. I never heard of them in my life! Me and my cousin Ryan (long ago) used to talk on the phone or talk on aim. He mentions that he feels the presence of Jesus....i never did... i couldn't even follow of what he was talking about. I kinda had a feeling he was bragging & i felt bad... i didn't even like talking to him at that time ( just a faze ryo) because he was making me feel like an atheist( i did love god), but really; i didn't know anything i was lost. I couldn't follow him. When i think of this, i can't believe where i am now.... That Sunday of church that i almost missed! it really made a difference, i feel more closer to god. I use to not care about going to church, I'd try to avoid it sometimes, but i wanna go now. Ever since i switched churches and went to HOPE NYC. I feel like there's always a big blessing & another step towards my journey waiting for me. My journey is to get closer to my Lord. I can't believe how far i was...i can't believe i never felt his presence on me...now i do feel it & I'm feeling it stronger as my determination goes on. I can finally talk to my cousin about Jesus, & we can actually feel the same thing. Our convos are now happy and I'm not mad at him. There's one thing about us that's different though....During our convos, he would sometimes say that the holy spirit told him something.... I would gladly listen but i wish the spirit would tell me something... Hopefully as i keep walking my journey i will hear the voice of God and speak the heavenly language...I'm not there now but I'm getting there....close=]

Other ways i changed...i used to dislike christian music but it's all i listen too now I used to not want to play the piano and i quit my lessons=[ but i want to start playing now. God is good =] bringing out talents in me

1 comment:

  1. AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AND AMEN !! what a mervellous testimony Cindy...Its amazing to look back at those old times and point out the Things God has done since then...Its Defenitly the right place for you to be, untill the Lord moves you according to his will and purpose... keep serving Christ Cindy, and he will take you places you never dreamt of going..mark my words. God bless and ILY !

    ReplyDelete