Sunday, January 3, 2010

When you see us

You are the Almighty God!
but us ignorant humans you are willing to seek.
You are powerful & non defeat-able!
yet gentle defender of the weak.
Why do you do this?
Tell me!
Speak!
Jesus!
What do you see in us?
I see a girl who tries to serve & talk to her lord but can't succeed it all the way,
I see she tries to find time to give praise, some time in her day,
when she gets time, her body will lay, quick pray & then sleep away.
Hek, Some will sleep in the sun ray.
Lord we raise you up & throw you away
& yet you still treasure us?
Lord you give us favors
& the gift of a new day,
yet i dunno what to say
You love & give grace to us
even from the day you created man from dust
What can you possibly see in us?
It's like
I see a girl sigh & try
but You see that girl soar high & defy!
I see a boy who fails & bails,
But you see a boy who prevails!
Lord you can see us succeeding & serving you
& yet
we do so far from that
Your visions for us are wonderful & clear
(OUR future)
& yet so possible to appear!
when we fall & fail even more
You would pick us up,
refill our strength & hope, & see beautiful wonders in us!

more possible than we would know!
Jesus!
I will hold my trust in you & will see just like you
When you see us.

No comments:

Post a Comment