Sunday, January 31, 2010


If praising my heavenly father is so "bad", then i want to be a criminal.
If having extra hope in your heart is so "silly" then tease me!
My father loves me & I love him
You may think it's wrong
& I'm always singing this same song!
The truth is that you're so unsure!
You're finding ways on me to lure.
Your trying to play tug of war
But, I will never part with the one i so adore!
If he's so "wrong" then i don't wanna be right!
If praising is dangerous, then i wanna fight!
The lord's love has lifted me...
His swift strong Spirit flows through my body
A feeling so good and crazy
It feels ten times better than a kiss.
It's something you need to feel, i do insist.
The lord is much more opposite than harm.
Which is what you like to do!
You see now
You've been caught red handed
You have the right to remain silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment