Sunday, June 27, 2010

Testimony Blog

God has showed me wonderful things.
Things that could not of been received unless i asked him. He reached for things that i can't seem to stretch up to get. First i want to mention I couldn't of graduate out of high school without my God. I deserve to be one of those people who get held back & miss credits normally, i was bad at test & failed most of my regents...i failed some twice, how the heck did i get out of high school? I had a global regents, i took it 4 times, i have to admit the 1rst three times i didn't seek God enough to really show him i wanted to pass, or even showed that i cared. That last time i felt scared knowing that i had only one chance to pass the exam. The exam that i have failed & had been too difficult for me. I clinged on to God like a small child on her parent's calve begging them not to leave me with the babysitter. I could of just prayed & know it would be okay but i did little studying too, because i had to show that i want to pass, sometimes it's like holy spirit studies with you...I took that regents, aced it with a score slightly over the passing & praised God knowing that i can finally graduate. When i saw that lowish but passing score, i realized that I could of failed that exam, but this time some mercy helped me slide a couple more points over...The mercy of a wonderful God. I can trust him.
I don't know how this happens but the people that you are perfectly comfortable with...They stab you...hard! All of a sudden they're making assumptions about you. A close person making assumptions? It's ridiculous because they already know you, & they look at you wrong when they have always known you were right. Right enough to be their friend. All of a sudden this nice person feeds you insults, & trash talks you like no tomorrow. I'm wondering, did i really do all of this?...i blamed my self, i beat my self up, i had tears, constant thoughts, emptiness... This was a sad dumb situation prepared by chef Devil, but it woke me up...That God is the true friend i should seek & not this or that person. I cried unto God like i was sinking in my tears, I cried on to God as if i was going to drown in it.. Friendship is something that i love to build & knowing that i totally screwed one up shattered me. Holy spirit ran to my rescue & was with me the whole time. He comfort me when i sleep, He races back when my running thoughts come at me again. He help me get through it all...Now i don't care about the person & I'm even closer to God than i ever was . He's with me when I'm upset & he comforts me when I'm down. He offered me friendship when i lost one. The presence of God is the best & there is no other person you can be friends with that will ever do what he did. Stay by your side all day & remains determine to help. It's like he raced for me, picked me up & ran away with me from the wicked.
He helped me save my friend, He blessed me with a job opportunity, He taught me, He guides me, He protects me, He loves me, He fixes all problems etc etc =]
I believed him
& i still believe that he will take me to better places than before.

1 comment: