Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I know

The world around me crumbles.
As the family around me stumbles.
I have a fear
& possible worry...
An unsure possibility that is somewhat blurry.
After times of escapes & scurry
I realize that there is just no way...
No reason.
No hurry.
Even though my tower,
smoked into fire
after it fell to bits
I just threw away my new blue prints
as it crashes.
I pile up my ashes...
Cup them in my hands
Smile & stand
With a strong assurance
Saying the strange line
That I'm going to be fine.
What happened to my cryin?
The part when my hopes start dyin?
Gonna happen?
Not soon anyday!
Because i don't just think so
But i know.
People fail me too easily
I have this hard trip to make on my own
I don't achieve high enough
When life is just pure rough.
I have a feeling I'm going fail
But it's just fine.
I have people who only like to pick my flaws
But I have no reason to put my life on pause...
There are problems & disturbance
feelings of depression & betrayal
constantly being taught
that I'm unable!
They float
spherically
like a solar system
orbiting away.
Wanting my hope to decay...
But I seriously know
Everything's still okay!
Even though there are times when i have nothing,
I'm still going to be living.
Because when things are just okay,
they will surely get better
.
As i build up my tower again
Someday it will turn into a castle
appearing before my eyes,
touching the skies,
& will be indestructible by crap & lies
It's for me
& its more than fine!
& I knew it the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment