Friday, June 4, 2010

issues

Go away!
or just let me go
Why me for?
I don't want anymore!
This world desires defeat in me,
you,
everyone,
everything we do.

This world offers disappointment

argument
False judgment.
What here is ever true?

I will not live in defeat
neither will i disobey.
Hero one day
Villain strange other way
Praising a hero in disguise,
Giving such pleasure & compromise.
Thinking the trust never dies...
Oh what lies!
Trying to escape the tidal wave
but it sucks you back in.
Forcing you to be doomed
force like a vacuum
You may have a piece
But you can never have my all!
I may have stumbled
sometimes fall.
I refuse to move with your squall!
I have to deal with you!
but don't make a deal with me
I won't take it or accept.
Hit me again & you will miss!
I think twice,
not be terribly remiss!

One target & game you will loose
I can stop & leave your issues.

1 comment: