Saturday, July 3, 2010





Every soul i can think of...
gone & untouched
I've reached
& was left with an empty clutch.
The spirit of badness
tossed in things of unlikeness,
just like a pot of stew.

I would never transgress!
I've walked through, passed
& away from trouble.
It slithers
It sneaks!
& covers my mouth,
pushing original voice away
No one can hear me!
But all can hear it!
I'm not saying it!
I do not permit!
Is this me?
It can't be..
This isn't my heart!
I never felt this before or the start!
I was too smart
to walk into that hole,

But i felt too weak to fight for my control.
A talk, or some prayers would of gladly helped,
Where are the souls?
Every soul scattered
Every built solution shattered.
I'm left with me, my mind & my tears...
My problem & my fears.
I don't know what to do than to weep
I don't know what to say but to weep
I'm spoon fed force-ably!
I cry for help but barely heard.
Slowly melting in my mind..
My hope is being sucked like a vacuum
Hope was never no residue
I have so little left
I'm not listening to to pure theft.
I almost believed that i was unloved & forsaken
But whenever i reach
I don't want a lie to be taken...


1 comment: