Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Getting real about love

Two lovers with no choice
but to go higher.
Add VideoA Mistress is a cold candle.
in need of a warm fire.
The act of melt & admire
My love the Lord is desire...
Always...
Always hungry yet satisfied.
Never ignored, never lied.I have proudly & gladly testified.
One hug made me touch the sky.

To that place where happiness is just so
darn hard to ever reach.
You may want to impeach, but i wanna preach!
This ever-growing love has done much for & to me!
In ways i couldn't believe.
Situations where i thought impossibly!

Times i knew i couldn't achieve.

Even when incoming doubts
this love i can never leave.

Dying for my life
with the hitting pain of nails sharper than your knife.
Just to save my life...
An unfailing love just for me
When i fail to love.

The proof is true history
Can't you read & agree?
This relation has it all
even a bouncy cushion when i fall.
Who needs the young stress.
LIVE LIFE AT YOUR BEST! =]

Who really enjoys the cheats?, breakups, cries, lies, despise, lusting eyes, being hypnotized
The regrets, restricting net, drama,

etc!
I can't find joy in something so temporary,
I'm attracted to real & Holy
My spirit flows where ever Holy is at.
God!
Holy is that

Holy is he
The love that never fails
The lover & reason for my tales
The one who will surely in his hands
take hammered nails.

The one who would approach to your spot just to get you & save you!
The one who lives to create & rescue
His love!
It hits
but acquits.

The moment he visits
I know I'm in love.
The moment i lift my hands high above!
I'm in love!
The moments we never fought
actually...
we never fought
I loved his every thought.
He was meant for me <3
This love was meant to be.

It was also meant for you
enjoy & believe ^.^
This love shoots out life
not end yours...
Let's get real about love
God is Love.



You can have yours
But recognize your true source ;)


1 comment: