Sunday, November 29, 2009

crash

Why is everything crashing down?
We had something!
such a beautiful sound.
a beautiful sound to the ears of god.
now it's just a horrible screech,
wrong goals have been reached.
it's nothing about what god has teach
Suddenly wrong is right!
that bond is strictly tight.
There's no need to fight.
like i said...wrong is right.
Good is pined down
Evil is winning this round.
How sad.
Giving in victories as they are piled.
Don't you remember that you are god's child?
Right now i feel left alone!
stuck in boredom & lonesome like a still stone.
With no true friends by my side.
It's like my enthusiasm for people had just died.
I feel awful.
When you try to be there and lift me.
It makes me feel worse
not better.
Why are we crumbling?
Whats with the tumbling?
Why did we go down
when we were so high up
The future was bright,
Great ideas took flight.
Now we have to settle for just anything?

What a different song you sing.
Where was the power that we all had together.
I thought it was forever.
Please no more drama
It's making me crash down
Things look and feel bleak
Like a depression,
where's the hope to seek?
Tears run town my cheek.
I can't believe it would come to this....
My own problems and you simply worry me...
It's hard not to care.
Also feeling like hope isn't there.

2 comments:

  1. What a sad poem love... Deep and sad. One thing we will always find Are human beings that let us down. That's what makes people human and God: God.
    In the end though, none of that matters. There is still a huge world of people who need the love of God. People fail...HE never does. Praise Him in your storm...especially in your storm and He will take you up on eagle's wings so you can soar straight above it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cindy !! wats up ? dont let the enemy steal your joy... you Do have Hope ! and that hope is Jesus Christ...and Sharo is right... humans do fail... BUT GOD NEVER FAILS.. just forget this world and focus on Christ... in general this world will fail u... remember the song "goodbye world, i stand no longer with you, i've made up my mind to God's way the rest of my life" Sing that song as loud as u can.and send the enemy running !! Cindy i luv ya..we all do, dont let anything or anyone make u think that we dont.. if you need sum1 to talk to call my
    "home" or if not call sharo or curt...

    ReplyDelete