Friday, November 13, 2009

Society tells me


Society taught me that being generous is a waste of time
It says that disrespect is true & makes us look good
It has spoken that parents should be hated...
And we should just take their food & money, & just go on our way.
Society says i should be hated because I'm not the same race as everyone else.
It says i should be a perfectionist about my self & body.
I must have the right hair, right face, right neck, right look.
It's required for me to wear make up & use things that I'm not born with.
like perfect face features, perfect lashes, perfect skin tones.
Tight clothes are required, the less clothes, the better.
Looks are everything!
Society tells me that partying is the ultimate source of joy and i must have one...
even though its expensive & attracts problems.... i still must have it, and throw plenty.
Society would have it's most interest in me if i show no sign of pureness,
no sign of appreciation, no true affection for anything.
It's good to not trouble myself,
but good to give others trouble, its good to use them.
Society taught me numerous times that i have to put education as the least important
& it gets me no where.
It made several laws stating that i must spend my money on the latest gadget out.
It's says here that i must buy things, even when i don't need them.
I must love the new song out!
even if the message is bad, i must sing it like i know it.
It basically tells me to destroy my face, my world, my true emotions and the way my soul is...and whats left of me
It must be gone, and i cant get to it anymore. I am now ruder, less knowledgeable and better looking.
and it's a good thing!
It has told me myself is ugly, unimportant and worth nothing.

That's society..
but i believe in GOD!
who created A Society before it CHANGED.... on it's own...to this
He tells me I'm beautiful & i don't have to act like someone else.
He repairs my every damage & provides more than comfort.
He says that those perfect body features and outer appearance mean not one thing to him!
I just have to be human & myself to experience what i really need in life
& you can get that from God him self.

God says not to follow society but to follow him.
All you have to do is follow.... no changing, no buying anything. Take a burden off your life and be you!
God is perfect, nice, awesome, generous, smart, beautiful, wonderful, amazing, great, Holy & much more....I rather to try to impress him than the people who will bring me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment