Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stress juggling



































sigh* i've got so much ideas, so much thoughts , many decision and not one clue of answer
There are many thing i want to start, but i just been putting them off for reasons or no reasons. I've got so much to do and time is just going away from me, one minute i see 3 0 clock and then i see 6 0 clock, its goin to fast and my days seem short. i have deadlines, scholarships, projects, and excitements coming up. I don't exactly have seinor-ritus but i have birthday itus and christmas gala-itus. For those things i get to be dressed up, treated nicely and get to have fun. It also gives me another reason to thank the Lord. Thank the lord for living an extra year and thank him for a great celebration of his birthday. Those two are just my favorite celebrations of the year. I also like to give presents to my close good friends =] It's sad after high school i won't see these/most of people any more. There were good times had and to be had. Luckily i still have awesome people in my life, and i get to keep them! yay lol my amazing cousins and my pastor/friend/ dance instructor, Sharon, they have awesome personalities and they are so close to god. It's so great. I'm so thankful for that. And also my new friend Julia who i met through them. She's awsome! , helpful and shes going through the same things as me, what a shock lol , its cool to have someone with the same point of view as you. At least through these struggles i have them to cheer me up. Mostly we all pray over the phone, and after that i feel like all my stress/ all my assignments that I WAS juggling are just gone! And just in a few words. They just completely vanish. The stress comes back every day or two but it's my job to kick it back where it came from and take my time and have a lovely dress lol. Im starting to sew so i have to make sure its all perfect =]. Some times i get lazy and i hate that! and i cant afford it no more. But i have to shake it off and continue working because every project, scholarship, etcetc is one step to my long term goal and if that's good then I'm going to have a pretty suite life 8-) ...compared to now....or a VERY suite life . That's what i aim for. When ever you have stress and plenty to do, it's good to have people to go through it with you

No comments:

Post a Comment