Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stuck

Cramping, aching,
falling, shaking.
How long can i go through
How long can i pull you?
I'm down here suffering
But you're up there watching.
You look as if you have something up your sleeve.
You tell me to stay, hold
& not leave...
The pain is intense.
I'm weak with no defense.
All i have is my faith
Which works just fine.
Power so divine.
Because of my faith you not only helped me with this
but also that.
I've suffered today
but I'm still on the verge of making it.
Making it to you.
Being a faithful servant.
When i stay, run
come, go,
You're always right here,
plotting on ending the enemy's personal show.
You're stuck with me to save me.
I'm starstruck happily.
You've saved me in the past
You're the one who has saved me last.
When i suffered today.
All my faith is stuck on you.

1 comment: