Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lonely but Great


Forsaken, evacuated.
Awaken, False Faking.
As i open up my eyes to truly see.
Others forsake me.
Turn away & fall deeply
Make me feel inferior?!
But you don't know my interior.
I have a God.
I rise up & i nod.
It's not your average & it's defiantly your odd. =]
He truly pours out his love & affection.
He speaks & sparks it all gracefully,
letting the connection reach my body.
It's a raging fire in me & it charges me up fully.
When my awesomeness(god) is by my side.
Rude life is what i abide.
I'm never alone
I'll never break down!
I won't let you ruin me!
you can't ever be better!
I don't care what or who you possess!
My lord provides, talks & caress!
My Christ never failed me once!
He has never left me thirsty & hopeless.

You're locked on to love, rebellion, pressure & great harmful depression!
But I'm FREELY locked on to my God!
Most let everything & one come right inside.
but for Christ, they slam the door & backslide.
Backslide in knowing the truth, backslide in fixing your life.
I may look alone, but darling i have so much! too much for my self! & a million more to come. you will soon see it! Hopefully you will be it!
For now i stand strong & Suceed alone!

1 comment:

  1. wow!!! this really speaks to me. you are a very strong girl in Jesus and I am encouraged. thanks..

    ReplyDelete