Monday, September 5, 2011

Enough


There is no such thing as enough.
No very thing in these handsI can give

No object
is enough& won't ever match up.

As You love so much,
My love can't stretch as far.
As you hold the world & universe in Your handsI can't touch just one star.
Everything you have givenOverflows,
prospers
& will grow.
The things I hand
are less
even at my best
Trying to keep the river flowing...& the love
alive & going
It's important to build up our fractionthan do subtraction.
When I giveYou hand back much more
When I try to do my bestYou would hand back a success!

When I give nothing
You give me something
It's all good to be truebut open your eyes, hearts, minds to see what God can do.
Witness, understand, know,
Let every thought & doubt unwind
What a relationship so giving
yet
it's not all about giving to get

but it's to give & get closer with You!

1 comment: