Sunday, September 18, 2011

Starstruck


Starstruck by the light of the world

Appears much brighter than a star

So intense & so great!

Even from a far

My soul responds uneasily

& my own self shoves me…

Because from a distant I see the beauty.

A look so beautiful than every attempt of the imagination.

No one can cause such fascination

Crowds of them step up trying to shine & become the next sensation…

This light shines brighter than the nation.

Why so starstruck by a light I don’t know ?

Or you think I don’t

Sometimes

It’s more compact than you see

The light is inside of me.

A light that’s for me

yet

couldn’t make things more

clearly!

&

more true.

It fits inside of you!

Guiding your every step

& showing your next move

Igniting the flair in you!

I've seen those who are bright but don't have the light

I've heard some sing but can't compare to those notes dancing...

within the light.


They who are gleaming

providing such magnificence!

Excellence!

Presence!

Skill so immense!

I'm starstruck

not even thinking above it

As the light still passes through

my view!

I'm Starstruck by the Light of the world & there is only one.


One!

Who shines His light on all.





1 comment: