Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where I belong

In such a happy place
A joyous scene in my eyes!
It's seems so very real
like its not a lie

As I begin to awake
& I open my eye
This display so real
feels like a steal

Sucked away & snatched from my grasp
Now i only see the greyness with no such glow

Where did it all go?

I desired to go
with that flow

I thought I was put here to be extraordinary!
not live in normality

I can't wait for the day my dream
becomes reality

when I get to that place
It will be way more than a taste

When I get there
I will no longer have a confused stare!

God will deliver me there!
If I had to take the steps
look around every day
besides heavens way

I would of given up
& remain in place I don't belong

1 comment:

  1. hey cin love the poem... oh, and i love the music playlist in the corner... i didnt know you can add music to ur blogs... nice :)

    ReplyDelete