Monday, July 18, 2011

Call

Different moments
In a storm or not
In prayer
on my knees or not
I call on God.

Weather I call you out loud
or silently in a thought cloud
You hear me!

You answer me no matter what the problem may be
Every need, every injury
You see.

You come before I call!
You come before I even ask!

You provided favor in a way unsuspecting.
Favor so big!
Thought it was too great for me!

Especially in the times of failure
& remiss.
It's really all so great! but
I don't deserve this.

I asked many but they answer with guesses
I tried many but they have nothing to offer but silence
I called on many but for them hearing isn't much of a sense

When I call
My God answers
Not only with an explosion of Hope
Not only with his His help
But with the answer!

The answer to
Your call!

No comments:

Post a Comment