Monday, February 21, 2011

Negative bird

Doubts arising &
fear surprising?
Sudden pain from random memorizing?
The urge to envy
The feeling to pout?
The urge to take down
comes & goes out
Then comes right back around?
Tell me
Are you dizzy from the fight?
Wanna just fly?
& stop being a kite?
I sense crystal tears
But I don't wanna see em.
Hear negative thoughts
but just don't wanna do em.
Like being stuck in a cage.
Free is what to talk about.
Like being stuck in a cage
There's always a way out.
In this case here
The key is Prayer.
Doesn't sound like the way you would of fought
But every prayer
conquers 10 thousand negative thoughts!
Prayer in faith
Prayer from the heart.
Removes the stress which stayed from the start.
It's Very simple
much too much
but packs one powerful punch!
Outta the cage
ready to fly.
No more doubt
You've just broken out.
Clarity,
Freedom,
Peace finally
I can't just taste freedom
but can have it too.
I'm tired of negative beating down
When I can just beat it up.
Send it away & have my way
& Your way.
& God's way
This key is the way.
The way out of negativity
Just pray to be let out :)

2 comments:

  1. Cin cin...I love it...Your poems are getting more awesome, every time you post another one up...I'm so proud, that you still use your talent, which is poetry, for God's honor and glory...I'm sure someone out there is also touched by it, cause i know i am. :) God bless.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ryan. Absolutely amazing talent you have here. God will use it in the way He intends it. Keep your eyes and heart on Him! Love you!

    ReplyDelete