Tuesday, February 1, 2011

God Friend


He treasures me like no other
He loves me more than a brother.


Answers if I just ask!
He's no mystery
behind a mask;
His love is, though

Because i don't deserve it
Every thing i've done
Forgiven is every little bit of it.
Face to face he won't see it

I have no excuse to quit!
No reason to just visit
When i should just really stay.
Leaving is foolish
It's so wrong.

God is so sweet!
it's a sin to be mean!
Too too nice
Why hurt such a sweety
Don't you know that you hurt him
sadly.

Make Jesus the main focus (He's also the son)
The center of your life
He removes pain & strife.
Our God has changed lives.
From the power that worketh in you
Just open your mouth & ask.

When I see myself as nothing
He sees something
When I'm thinking I'm worthless
He's thinking
Beautiful
Blessed
& a plan for me.
It's something planned so lovely
exactly
what i would love.

As gentle as a dove.
His spirit comforts. ( Also a spirit)
Even when problems are in a pile
God sends an angel to make you smile.
He has you!
He loves you!
He fights for you
He wants the best!
He prefers to bless!
rather than to remove his hand.

He prefers to stay!
When you say go away. (Wanting a life without God)

Being stubborn is your lost!
someone important you've mistreated & tossed!
He's harmless
He's perfect
He protects

My friend
My Love.
My Hero
My Rock
My Everything
My God! <3

3 comments:

  1. Really, really good Cindy. I'm so thankful that He calls me friend! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGG ! I Really Love Thiss !! <3 PRAISE GOD !! (:

    ReplyDelete