Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Dull Diamonds






You accuse me.
You doubt me.
You lead me towards the feeling of worthlessness.
Honestly.
Seriously.
Mostly everybody!

Reading my faults
Know only what i can't do.
I feel pushed down
but refuse to frown.
People believe in others,
Passing around the faith,
yet it skips me.
Sometimes feeling that
no one wants to hand me a chance
one so determined with the
right stance

True
but doesn't worry me.
Not any bit
Not any more...
This time I'm sure.
Life may run too fast & taunt
but it doesn't know
I could catch & outrun it if i want.
You can pour hope in someone
But the day they let you down
I'll still be standing up
not crumbled to ground.

Am i some sort of competitor?
No longer care.
cause i have my own mission
carry on with the competition.
You've won & could win again if you want
I know ONE DAY I will shine & vaunt.
God will do it his day
his way.
I have no time to play.
yet Not even afraid to loose
This decision i choose...
To just refuse...
To refuse to take in the doubts
To refuse to soak in the blame.
I refuse to mind the opinions...
I'm more than you think
Past fails, appearance,
DON'T link!
Me is me
& honestly
I would never want to be someone else.
Refuse to feel worthless
because i have a dream
Right now
as bad as it seems
These dull diamonds you pointed out in me
just so happens to gleam.
God will complete my dream.

1 comment: