Friday, March 5, 2010

Far drift


I'm giving you the truth but your handing back a war
You want to come against me,
fight then ignore. You're so delirious thinking whatever you say is hilarious....
But You're really treating me like crap
not knowing i could always snap.
Saying what ever you dare
You tell me

Is this fair?
The way you're treating me

is this right!?
I've been nice & honest

& you just want to fight. =[

Human nature is typical

but surely not mandatory!

No need to get angry

No need to refuse me
& see me badly.

I make mistakes too

I'm aware of the things i do.

But to fight the one on your side?

I can't abide.

I held on long enough

but your drifting too far

Now this is just who you are...
I can't change it

I can't tell you to come back

I can just say okay
hoping you will later find your way.



No comments:

Post a Comment