Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Misguided

I don't know what we're living in
but i know we're living in proof.
We know it with our eyes;
misguided with some lies,
kept back from revealing
with our shys.
Sadly some are
like the tide, pulled in with belief but
pushed back out with the denial
I thought they were going to hide.
I can feel the truth back then
& see the new truth happening now.
I can sense the truth coming up next
I listen, know, read, & suspect.
If the faith is lost
& going to be gone
What was the point of it all along
in the very begining
it was all you were singing.
The reason for your life
the reason for loving
the reason for living.
It was always there & it worked.
Faith is up to you
it's what you invested.
but it has to be tested.
You mean to tell me you drop it all?
Let all fall?
... out of place
taking you?...
out of your place?
Tell me...
Why let go of a strong hold?
In a world so cold?
A world not created by you
but created for you
It's not a move so bold
because our enteral soul
in this temporary world
is meant to be where life is.
Perfect life.
Not made by you
but for you.
Already there for you.
I prefer to wrap the truth around me
have it surround me
& never let it go.
Many lies can be started
by hiding
one truth
One simple truth, not so hard to catch
& hold on to
No longer want to be misguided;
& the lies?
I no longer want to be invited.
with help from my eyes
I don't want to leave the proof
that's inviting me to the truth.
I don't wish to be pushed & pulled
like motions of gravity.
I want you to be invited
& no longer misguided.




No comments:

Post a Comment