Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Love option

Love is an option
You either love or you don't
you either will or you won't.
For the bad that i am
I'm not worthy of the love.
For all the damage done...
I was on your mind
& on mine was fun.
How am i suppose to live?
How am i suppose to know that i can try to repair my life
without completely dying as yet,
while time is flying? 0.0
YOUR LOVE!
Your love is the only way i know you care.
Your love has got to be the only reason you're still there,
Watching...waiting
Waiting until i cry
"Forgive me!"
Oh,
such mercy.
I don't deserve this you see
but you still always give it to me.
Every time, All the time.
love is an option
& you choose yes
You choose to just take my junky pieces,
Give me glue & hope to just repair
& recreate my life into something beautiful.
You're always for & with me ...
You're love is amazing
It leaves me praising.
You choose yes!
& you made a way
a special way
That if i sinned my best
To get rid of that mess
I would just have to simply confess.

You chose yes!

& i can't ever perish
or go on feeling unloved.
I'm still living, & i have a really great life.(Don't deserve it)
Its like I'm floating but not trying to fly
an offer so perfect that i cant deny
How beautiful
Your love is amazing.
Your love is astounding.
It's my surrounding
Everything...
In general
to love someone is an option.
I mess up everyday.
I failed something when i master one thing
I'm glad you love me
How would i ever live
Without your love
God you reign in heaven above!
You taught us to love
& because of you
I don't wanna fight
I choose the love option

No comments:

Post a Comment